How to get to our studio
Directions via Train:
- 5 min walk from Exit C @ Chinatown Station (Downtown Blue Line & North East Purple Line).
- Walk into People’s Park Food Centre and exit from the back of the food centre.
- You will see a flight of steps near the car park gantry opposite of the food centre that leads up to a four-storey building that is 195 Pearls Hill Terrace.
- After the stairs, enter the building at the ground floor, turn left past the vending machine to get to Unit #01-01.
Directions via Car:
- Turn left into Pearls Hill Terrace from Eu Tong Sen Street, drive 100m uphill to arrive at a large blue sign that says 195 Pearls Hill Terrace.
- Ample parking available at 0.60 dollar/30minutes (with no grace period)
How to prepare for class
Please prepare shorts with a sporty tank top or crop top.
Please prepare fitting clothes that cover the back of your knees and torso, such as a sporty top with leggings or long tights.
Exotic Dance classes:
Please prepare comfortable wear such as tank top with shorts/tights/leggings.
Please bring along dance heels or regular strappy heels if you have.
Kindly ensure that the heels have clean soles.
- Please bring your own water and towel.
- Kindly note that our studio is managed by digital door lock and there is no receptionist available.
- For class, the instructor will be around to open the door. Kindly wait at the studio entrance if you are early.
- We have a lounge room next to the studio room for changing of attire.
- Washrooms are available within the same building of our studio.
- If you are the last to leave the studio for the day, kindly help to turn off all lights and aircon.
- Please refer to our FAQs page here with regards to our safety measures for the current phase.
Do feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have further queries.
We hope you will enjoy your time with us!