There is no dance/pole/aerial/fitness requirement for Trial Class which is for absolute beginners.
Check out the schedule of our trial class at this link, click the “Search” field (the magnifying glass icon). The schedule of all the trial classes would be displayed. Click “List” to view the schedule in a single page.
Click “Enroll Now” to enroll for the trial class.
For new account, click “Sign Up” and complete the process
For existing student, click “Login” after keying in your email and password.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest if there is no suitable slot.
Terms & Conditions to book a Trial Class:
- Each trial class is an hour.
- No postponement nor refund nor credit issued for Trial Class once booked.
- A trial class is transferable to another person by paying 20% of the fee and email the replacement details to the Studio at least 1 day prior.
- The Studio reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum enrolment is not met, in which case a refund will be made.
- For pole trial – stretchable fitting shorts with a sporty tank top or crop top.
- For aerial trial – stretchable fitting attire that covers the back of your knees, armpits and torso, such as a sporty top with leggings or long tights.
- For exotic dance trial – comfortable attire such as tank top with shorts/tights/leggings, knee pads and a pair of clean-sole dancing heels or strappy heels if you have.
Updated 30 May 2023