PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
TYPES OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Your personal information e.g. name, date of birth;
- Your contact information e.g. physical address, email address; phone number;
- Your payment methods and details e.g. credit card information, including the cardholder’s name, card number, billing address and issue and expiry date. These details are passed over to Paypal website which handles credit card and Paypal transactions.
- Your health information e.g. medical records or fitness profile;
- Your dance experience and expertise e.g. number of years, expertise levels, amount of training previously received.
We may collect general information about Users with regards to courses/classes. Such information is collected purely for statistical analysis so that Vertical Art Pte Ltd can arrange classes, courses and other related services to Users. Such statistical data is aggregated, and Users’ Personal Data will not be reflected in this category of data. These include:
- Preferred course/practice/class timings
- Types of courses/classes
- Types of instruction preferred, etc.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Vertical Art Pte Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To arrange classes/courses/practices. We need your information to keep track of your attendance in classes/courses/practices that you have booked.
- To run and operate our Site. We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc, which Users are provided with the option to opt-out. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact Vertical Art Pte Ltd via email email@example.com. Our friendly staff will be able to assist you.